- June 1, 2018 - Creation of Bryan County Treasurer's Delinquent Personal Tax Lien Docket, causing unpaid delinquent personal property taxes to become a lien on any and all property of a taxpayer.
- June 11, 2018 - Annual Auction of Real Properties with 2014 or earlier delinquent taxes. May have up to four years; some may have more, some may have less, but 2014 delinquencies are the "base" for this year's June Sale a/k/a Resale.
- Last week of February, 2018 - THIS DATE IS APPROXIMATE!! - Second-half statements should be mailed to you. Second-half payments are due on or before March 31.
- April 2 - April 6, 2018 - delinquent personal property notices mailed.
- Months of March and/or April - Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested notices of the upcoming June Property Auction will be being mailed, as the research is completed on the parcels. The same notice will also be sent out in a regular postage envelope, since a large number of taxpayers do not pick up their Certified Mail envelope. Failure to pick up your Certified Mail is no excuse to have your property pulled from the sale.
May 1, 2018 - Annual publication in the Durant Dailly Demorat of Delinquent 2018 Personal Property Taxes. Statutes require one publication.
May 17, May 24, May 31, & June 7, 2018 will be the required publication in the Durant Daily Democrat for the upcoming June Sale. THE SAME NOTICE IS PUBLISHED ALL FOUR TIMES. IF YOU WAIT TO PAY UNTIL AFTER THIS GOES TO THE NEWSPAPER, WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT PULL YOUR NAME--IT WILL STILL BE PUBLISHED ALL FOUR WEEKS.