Welcome to the Bryan County Treasurer website!
Hi! I'm Nancy Conner, and I've had the honor and pleasure of serving as your County Treasurer since July 1, 2007. I am revamping this page a little, to bring you more information in a more concise way. I hope you like the changes.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR YOU:
ANNUAL BLOOD DRIVE CONTEST WITH CITY! Click the words in red, and see how you can help make a difference and get free gifts and have fun! Would love to have you sign up to help the County win!
1. May Holiday Closings for this office: Monday, May 30, in observance of Memorial Day.
Please click this link -- Holidays -- for complete annual holiday schedule for Bryan County, set by our Board of County Commissioners.
2. Click "Payments" to see how, when & where you can pay your taxes.
3. JUNE SALE PROPERTY OWNERS: As of May 10, 2016, NO WEBSITE PAYMENTS are being accepted , due to the increased processing time. You must present cash, money order or cashier's check to the Treasurer's Office. Please call 580-924-0748 with any questions.
4. JUNE SALE DATE - June 13, 2016 @ 9:00 a.m. at 323 W Beech, Durant, OK. Sign up & get your bidder number here in my office that morning before the sale.
5. Click on JUNE SALE INFORMATION on left menu to get to the page with instructions, information, and the list as it went to the newspaper today.
Bryan County Treasurer
Robert L. Williams Courthouse Annex
323 W. Beech Street
Durant, Oklahoma 74701
Telephone: (580) 924-0748 Fax: (580) 924-3383
Normal Office Hours 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday***
***Normal Office Hours DO NOT apply on the County Holidays as set each year by the Board of County Commissioners, or during annual required training classes when all must be present.
Closings for annual required training classes will be posted on this site, and on the door of the Courthouse Annex Building two weeks in advance of the closing date(s).
TAXES BY LAW BECOME DELINQUENT JANUARY 1. TRADITIONALLY, THIS COUNTY HAS GRACE PERIOD FOR FULL PAYMENTS MADE ON OR BEFORE JANUARY 15 -- NO PENALTY. WE HONOR YOUR POSTMARK.