About Bryan County
This web site is provided by Nancy Conner, County Treasurer since July 1, 2007. My goal is to bring you, the public, payment options and greater access to public information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all without the inconvenience or expense of a trip to the courthouse. Please browse the pages listed down the left side of this page to find information and answers to your questions. Then, if you can't locate what you need, feel free to email, call or come by for assistance from my friendly staff.
STOP & READ! IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION!
PAYMENT MAY BE MADE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- BY ELECTRONIC CHECK (DEBIT FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.) A CONVENIENCE FEE OF $1.50 WILL BE ADDED, NO MATTER WHAT AMOUNT YOU ARE PAYING; OR
- BY VISA DEBIT CARD, WITH A $3.95 CONVENIENCE FEE ADDED; OR
- BY VISA CREDIT CARD, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR DISCOVER CARD, WITH A 2.50% CONVENIENCE FEE ADDED TO YOUR BILL; OR
- MAILING PAYMENT ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 31 OF EACH YEAR TO THE ADDRESS BELOW;
- DROPPING YOUR PAYMENT (NO CASH PLEASE) IN OUR CONVENIENT AFTER-HOURS DROP BOX LOCATED ON NORTH 4TH STREET BY THE WEST DOOR OF THE COURTHOUSE ANNEX (OLD ROBERT L. WILLIAMS LIBRARY); OR,
- IN PERSON IN OUR OFFICE, WHERE YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME! IN ADDITION, THIS YEAR WE ADDED AN ADDITIONAL PAYMENT DROP BOX INSIDE THE BUILDING WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED WHEN THE ANNEX BUILDING IS OPEN, JUST IN CASE THAT IS MORE CONVENIENT.
THE FIRST THREE OPTIONS MAY BE DONE IN THE CONVENIENCE OF YOUR OWN HOME AT ANY HOUR OF THE DAY OR NIGHT. YOU START BY CLICKING ON THE "SEARCH AND PAY TAXES" BUTTON, AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY. OF COURSE, MY FRIENDLY STAFF IS AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU OVER THE TELEPHONE DURING OFFICE HOURS, OR YOU MAY ALSO USE THESE OPTIONS HERE IN OUR OFFICE DURING OFFICE HOURS.
THE CONVENIENCE FEES ARE CHARGED BY THE THIRD-PARTY COMPANY WHO PROVIDES THE MEANS FOR US TO OFFER THESE SERVICES TO YOU. STATE LAW PROHIBITS THIS OFFICE FROM ABSORBING THE FEES, BECAUSE WE CANNOT USE ONE TAXPAYER'S MONEY TO PAY FEES FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
We are continually working to improve the website. Please let me know if you have ideas we can use to make the site better.
PLEASE NOTE: My website requires that all delinquent taxes for a person or parcel be paid in full at one time. It will not allow you to pay some delinquent years without paying all. If you attempt to do so, the system will simply empty your cart instead of going on to the payment screen. This is its normal procedure, and not a malfunction of the site.
Bryan County Treasurer
Robert L. Williams Courthouse Annex
323 W. Beech Street
Durant, Oklahoma 74701
Telephone: (580) 924-0748 Fax: (580) 924-3383
Normal Office Hours 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday***
***Normal Office Hours DO NOT apply on the County Holidays as set each year by the Board of County Commissioners, or during annual required training classes when all must be present. Please click the following link: Holidays to see when your County offices will be closed during the upcoming yea, and please take these closings into your consideration when planning your tax payments or other county business. Closings for annual required training classes will be posted on this site, and on the door of the Courthouse Annex Building two weeks in advance of the closing date(s).
TAXES BY LAW WERE DELINQUENT JANUARY 1. THIS YEAR, WE ARE EXTENDING A GRACE PERIOD FOR FULL PAYMENTS MADE ON OR BEFORE JANUARY 15 -- NO PENALTY. THIS WILL BE THE LAST YEAR FOR THAT GRACE PERIOD.
BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2016, ALL TAXES NOT PAID ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 31 WILL BE SUBJECT TO PENALTY, AS REQUIRED BY TITLE 68 OKLA.STAT.ANN SECTION 2913.